- Practice suit - to use during training sessions.
- Competition/ team suit - A team-racing suit is strongly recommended for competition. This suit is usually 1 size smaller than a practice suit to reduce resistance (Please refer to manufacturer size charts). Please try not to wear the meet suit to practice unless told by the coach. You want to keep the suit in good condition for meets. Our team (winter/summer/year-round team) will normally wear a solid navy meet suit.
- Cap - A latex cap or silicone swim cap is used during a meet and practice to cut down on resistance and to protect swimmer's hair from the effects of chlorine. Caps are encouraged for anyone with hair that covers their eyes. Custom caps will be available for orders twice a year.
- Goggles – These are worn by swimmers during practice and meets to enhance vision and protect the eyes from the effects of chemicals in the water.
- Barracuda personalized apparel is available through a website store which will be open for orders twice a year.